Covid

COVID-19 UPDATE

Due to the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Wellington Youth Sailing Trust has decided to postpone the upcoming 2020/21 season and the usage of boats until further notice. We are working closely with the Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club, Chaffers Marina and Yachting New Zealand to build a plan to get our sailors back on the water as soon as it is safe to do so.

Moving forward, if the alert level drops down to a level 2 or 1, we are planning on resuming the season around September if we see it is safe to do so. Due to this late start, The Wellington Youth Sailing Trust is planning on extending the season further into 2021 allowing for sailors to still get the same amount of time on the water. Regarding the regatta season, It is unlikely that WYST sailors will compete in the Sydney regattas but we are optimistic about the New Zealand events.

OUR SUPPORTERS

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL

Facebook
Instagram